The Rad Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RADBMX.CO>UK Forum updates

+11
Gashead
Oldtired
nicfred
HUTCHMAN
Londonhellboy
AKGOFF
Spen69
ED209
dannywhac
griff
Jaymz
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official RADBMX.CO>UK Forum updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official RADBMX.CO>UK Forum updates

Post  Oldtired December 13th 2012, 21:19

Griff got a jar of Hotdogs that run out on the 22nd, what do you think temp fate and hang on till the 22nd or pre empt the end and eat em now confused
Oldtired
Oldtired

Back to top Go down

Official RADBMX.CO>UK Forum updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official RADBMX.CO>UK Forum updates

Post  griff December 13th 2012, 21:47

Oldtired wrote:Griff got a jar of Hotdogs that run out on the 22nd, what do you think temp fate and hang on till the 22nd or pre empt the end and eat em now confused

Up to you Jimbo but hoping you don't eat them all on Saturday
Don't fancy being anywhere near you at TRM1 if you've got a gut full of hotdogs
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldtired December 14th 2012, 09:57

lol! mmmmmmmmm meaty
Oldtired
Oldtired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz June 7th 2013, 06:58

Rads dead baby rads dead cocky
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

https://theradrefuge.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldtired June 8th 2013, 04:28

yup looks like the database has finally died , computer jargon that , oooooo get me Very Happy Very Happy

i'm sure the admin team are working hard to sort things out surprised
Oldtired
Oldtired

Back to top Go down

Post  griff June 8th 2013, 09:06

hopefully some of it can be salvaged
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Londonhellboy June 8th 2013, 20:48

I hope all the stickies and information threads can be salvaged along with the interview threads.
Londonhellboy
Londonhellboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz June 8th 2013, 21:07

From what I understand terry. The forum has been restored all topics all posts etc. the problem lies with the list of users and profiles they have all been lost so every post in there is posted as guest with our usernames above them
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

https://theradrefuge.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Londonhellboy June 8th 2013, 21:11

To be honest mate, a fresh new look and a good clean/overhaul is way past due, just hope it doesn't take too long.
Londonhellboy
Londonhellboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldtired June 9th 2013, 21:23

new look to this place , daumenhoch although this is how rad started the long slippy slope to a corrupted database Laughing if it ain't broke..............

word is rad will be a good few days before its up and running, the admin team are taking the time to sort out all the small problems as well as the major ones in one go , daumenhoch
Oldtired
Oldtired

Back to top Go down

Post  Spen69 June 9th 2013, 22:40

Yep as jim said we were riding at the Boardroom with Rob Pickle and Ed209 last night and they said the same. The threads are all safe but theddatabase with all of us muppets on has crashed hence why we all appear as guests.

Currently sat with my foot in a bucket of ice water after my dumbass tumble there last night. Bloody thing was the size of a football this morning. ..... ;-(

Spen69

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldtired June 10th 2013, 06:43

Spen69 wrote:
my dumbass tumble last night

hope you saw the spontaneous falling off from various riders in appreciation of just how dumb it was , never seen a dwarf do a cart wheel funny as fook take that mister

Oldtired
Oldtired

Back to top Go down

Post  Spen69 June 10th 2013, 07:11

Cheers Jim. Yep, I saw the celebratory stupidity from my fellow suspects all falling off. You bunch of fookin retards ;-)

Foot still the size of ya fat napper Jim. Hurts like a bitch still....

Spen69

Back to top Go down

Post  Robmac June 18th 2013, 08:39

Anyone have an update on the main forum ?? Want to see if there are any events on this weekend. I'm sure something was on, but can't get in to check :-(
Didn't realise how much I was on Rad until I didn't have it any more !

Robmac

Back to top Go down

Post  senzo milano June 18th 2013, 15:57

Crying or Very sad Yes your right.. you know what you have , when you dont have it any more... 
Cant wait..

senzo milano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3