The Rad Refuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday?

+2
Jaymz
griff
6 posters

Go down

anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday? Empty anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday?

Post  griff April 17th 2011, 06:22

for those who couldn't make it - let's have a looky please

anyone get caught by diggler? diggler
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday? Empty Re: anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday?

Post  Jaymz April 17th 2011, 06:35

I certainly didnt [which is rare] and hope i didnt get caught wobbling around of falling off by anyone. A few had there cameras out so there must be pics around. Im appalling with names so bear with me, I think i saw clean with his box brownie out and the chap on crutches had a tidy dslr in his hand and spen i think was taking pics too

was an awesome night, id never riden ramps before and i gotsome great tips from the lads, which was great because i take what ive learnt and explain to my lad and get him going as well,

great night, great bunch, cant wait for the next one
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

https://theradrefuge.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday? Empty Re: anyone take any pics from blackpool yesterday?

Post  haro-os-boy April 17th 2011, 07:55

Was a great night.. I didn't get any pics.. Peter J had a camera so hopefully he got some good ones! Surprised

Bru Cool
haro-os-boy
haro-os-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  peterj April 17th 2011, 08:14

I took loads....and got a few bum cracks as well Very Happy

Will get them uploaded asap afro
peterj
peterj

Back to top Go down

Post  haro-os-boy April 17th 2011, 08:19

peterj wrote:I took loads....and got a few bum cracks as well Very Happy

lol! Nice one Pete..

Bru Cool
haro-os-boy
haro-os-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  griff April 17th 2011, 08:26

peterj wrote:I took loads....and got a few bum cracks as well Very Happy

nice one peter - look forward to seeing em

am sure there were plenty of bum cracks with diggler about diggler
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz April 17th 2011, 08:36

Ha ha yeah there was ass cranks, and the most amzing trick of the night was how some of these younguns keep their trousers so low without them falling down, id have to walk like a fucking penguin to wear my kecks like that
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  munnyella April 17th 2011, 08:54

I'm always tempted to sneak up behind them and pull them down, they'd like that i'm sure!!!

munnyella

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz April 17th 2011, 08:57

munnyella wrote:I'm always tempted to sneak up behind them and pull them down, they'd like that i'm sure!!!

i reckon they are all secretly wearing long johns, thats perhaps the secret, the friction holds the jeans in place!
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  griff April 17th 2011, 09:00

Jaymz wrote:
munnyella wrote:I'm always tempted to sneak up behind them and pull them down, they'd like that i'm sure!!!

i reckon they are all secretly wearing long johns, thats perhaps the secret, the friction holds the jeans in place!

not the ones round our way - can quite often see daylight between the pants & jeans waistband FFS
you'd think they'd have enough to deal with using their feet as brakes
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz April 17th 2011, 09:02

griff wrote:
Jaymz wrote:

not the ones round our way - can quite often see daylight between the pants & jeans waistband FFS
you'd think they'd have enough to deal with using their feet as brakes
no way thats just taking the piss, i hate to sound old, but why do they think its cool, i dont get it, fair enough i remember the old calvin klein craze having them poking out of the top of your kecks but its not like we used to do the old 501 advert is it
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  griff April 17th 2011, 09:07

maddest thing of all it's with skinny jeans, I mean with baggy ones you can't help a bit of slippage - but these drainpipe ones they wear you'd have to really shove the fookers down

just so you have to waddle like a penguin
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymz April 17th 2011, 09:11

griff wrote:maddest thing of all it's with skinny jeans, I mean with baggy ones you can't help a bit of slippage - but these drainpipe ones they wear you'd have to really shove the fookers down

just so you have to waddle like a penguin
last time i wore skinny jeans i had an iron maiden shirt on and white hi tops!!! I wear combat / worker jeans now, nice and baggy
Jaymz
Jaymz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ED209 April 17th 2011, 22:24

I wouldn't give a fook what I was wearing if I could ride like my Leicester homies... busting turndown 360s out of that MONSTER jump box... their BALLS hold their pants up for sure.

Had a real good night and met loads of top folks from the northern regions! even had room for a little flatland throwdown Smile even the kids in the earlier session were sound!

Diggler is a legend... real nice bloke ... real long fingers. surprised
ED209
ED209

Back to top Go down

Post  griff April 17th 2011, 22:45

ED209 wrote:. real long fingers. surprised

afternoon ed - I see you found the dubber smiley Laughing
griff
griff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down